Learn how to set up the process of creating plastic cards for your customers.
Plastic Card Packages
Weavr offers 2 plastic card packages:
- Bespoke package – personalised front and back designs, custom card carrier design, high-quality finishing. Minimum purchase: 1,000 cards.
- Print on demand – personalised front design, an option to brand the card carrier, lower-quality finishing. No minimum purchase quantity.
Preparing the Artwork
Follow these guidelines to prepare the artwork for the card design (both front design and back design, if applicable):
- Vector format required: PDF (preferred), AI, or EPS; raster-only formats (JPG, PNG, etc.) are not acceptable
- Raster elements must have at least 600 DPI resolution
- All fonts must be provided
- All colours must use the CMYK colour model
- Add a 3mm bleed for every edge and do not round the corners
- Company contact information (for example: contact number, website, email address, mobile app, SMS/text messaging number) should be clearly visible on the front or back of the card
Send the artwork to our support team and specify the desired quantity.
Certain types of images may be unacceptable on cards and the approval is at the discretion of Weavr and its service providers. In general, background images with sexual, political, racial, religious, copyrighted material or subject matter that may be offensive will not be approved.
Weavr will create a design proof for your approval before we begin manufacturing cards for you.
Choosing the Card Material and Finishing
You can choose the material and finishing for your cards. These include:
- PVC eco-friendly (recyclable)
Finishing for PVC
Branding the Card Carrier
Weavr delivers cards directly to your customers. You can choose to include a card carrier that is delivered with the card. There are 3 different options for card carriers:
- Black-and-white print-on-demand letterheads
- High-quality, fully customisable and brandable pre-printed letterheads – pricing available on request
- Brandable slider boxes – pricing available on request